Wakefield Youth Soccer
January 5th 2006
Knights of Columbus
I. Call to Order: 8:00 PM
Board Members Present:
President-Joe Tringale; Vice President-Rick Archambault; Treasurer-Phil Good; Picture Coordinator-Scott Robertson; Secretary-Mark Pistorino; Registrar – Kevin Horrigan;
II. Secretary's Report:
III. Treasurer's Report:
· Phil Good read and submitted monthly Treasurer's Report which was accepted.
· Ending balance - $34,146 in checking account, $45,419 in term deposit and $59,861 in the field account. Total balance $139,426(of which $105,280 is reserved for field related expenditures) as of 01/05/06.
V. Travel Teams/MYSL
· 12/18/05 placement meeting. Need to submit rosters/pictures.
· Paid vs. unpaid list compiled by Phil.
· No family discounts for U16 and U18’s
· Travel Tryouts to be scheduled for 5/25/06 and 6/4/06
· Tom Jenkins will be acting Travel Coordinator until Bill Mathews returns.
· U16 & U18 Boys registrations -Notification will be put in Wakefield Item to contact Tom Jenkins to for U16 and U18 Spring Travel sign-up. Registration will be open until 01/14/06.
· See intramural “K” Spring program comments above, and Travel team (U16/U18) bullet above.
· Registration dates will be scheduled for April 30th and May 3rd.
· On-line registration will be open two weeks in advance.
VIII. Other Business – Vice President
· Joe T. to meet with Recreation Department on 1/18/06 to discuss fields.
· Space issue at Civic Center being addressed by Rick A.
· Next meeting – February 2nd
IX –Meeting Adjourns – 8:49 PM