I. Call to Order:
Board Members Present:
II. Secretary's Report:
III. Treasurer's Report:
· Phil Good read and submitted monthly Treasurer's Report which was accepted.
· Ending balance - $33,076 in checking account, $45,643 in term deposit and $59,971 in the field account. Total balance $138,690.
V. Travel Teams/MYSL
Boy’s & Girls U10
o All coaches were in attendance for mandatory meeting
o Coaches need to call opposing coach to confirm games
o Do not play games if team is ineligible
o Westford’s fields may not be available this upcoming weekend.
o Roster’s will be distributed after meeting
I, GU10 I, and GU14 IV cards not ready yet. Someone will need to volunteer to
– U12, U14, and U16. Wild card teams this year. First and second place
qualifies for State Tournament. State Tournament will be played in
o Bad Weather Procedure
§ Coaches do not call games. President and Travel Coordinator make decision.
§ Travel Coordinator will call Referee Coordinator
§ Once a field is closed, it is closed for the day.
§ Cancellations will be posted on website by
§ Coaches to call Bill Mathews (Travel Coordinator) to reschedule games.
§ Coach calls Age Director
§ Age Director will assign referee
§ U10’s are exception – Call Bill for referee.
o Coaches need to speak with Age Director’s
o Need scores reported by Sunday Night www.mysl.net
o Games will be played April vacation week
o School and religion are only legitimate reasons for not playing games.
o Games do not have to be played on Memorial Day, but must be rescheduled and played before Memorial Day.
o Email age director if error made in recording scores
o Coaches must keep parents and assistant coaches “in-line”
o Zero tolerance policy discussed
o MYSL does not have zero tolerance
· September 16th & 17th tentatively scheduled for pictures. Scott is waiting approval from Barry Haley regarding High School football schedule. If HS games are home that weekend, pictures will be following weekend
· Need volunteers for April 30th and May 3rd walk-in registrations. Volunteers please contact Kevin Horrigan.
VIII. Other Business – Vice President
§ Lengthy discussion on fields, number of travel teams, etc. No resolutions.
§ Uniforms distributed
IX –Meeting Adjourns –