I. Call to Order:
Board Members Present:
II. Secretary's Report:
III. Treasurer's Report:
· Phil Good read and submitted monthly Treasurer's Report which was accepted.
· Ending balance - $75,894 in checking account, $46,103 in term deposit and $72,835 in the field account. Total balance $194,831.
V. Travel Teams/MYSL
· September 16th & 17th tentatively scheduled for pictures. Scott is waiting approval from Barry Haley regarding High School football schedule. If HS games are home that weekend, pictures will be following weekend
· Registration still open. On-line registrations will be available until August 1st. Late registrations will be accepted through the registrar only (mail or in-person) until August 31st.
· Need to order 6’ x 18’ goals. Phil will order goals.
· Rosters are due
· Discussion on roster sizes and number of players on field for each division.
IX Referee Assigner – Phil
· Commissioners Cup – Referee of year - Maureen Good. Congratulations!
X. Other Business – President
· Separate Yearly Meeting
§ Election of Officers – Voted and approved
§ President – Joe Tringale
§ Vice-President – Rick Archambault
§ Treasurer – Phil Good
§ Secretary – Mark Pistorino
§ General Manager – Jim Fitzgerald
§ Intramural Coordinator – Gary Hickey
§ Travel Coordinator – Bill Mathews
§ Referee Coordinator – Steve Nixon
§ Town Coordinator – Paul Melanson
§ Picture Coordinator – Scott Robertson
§ Registrar – Kevin Horrigan
§ Webmaster – John Bosco
· Coaches “G” Course – August 21st at Civic Center
· Coaches U12 Specialty Clinic – August 14th 7-9 at Civic Center
· Bill Mathews will contact coaches about attending courses
· Steve DeGaravilla to coordinate courses and registration.
· Motion for Association to pay cost of courses accepted.
· Motion for Association to pay cost of U7 State Coach – Accepted. Steve DeGaravilla will run U6 program without state coach.
· Motion to support DeLory Family accepted.
· Steve Wohler will get lock fixed
· Joe Walsh Memorial on concession stand. Association will purchase a memorial which will be put on concession stand. Unveiling at the Field during a girl’s varsity game.
· Comment on the Commissioner’s cup trophy - “Joe Walsh Cup”
· Need to comment on By-Law’s update
XI –Meeting Adjourns –