Wakefield Youth Soccer
August 3rd 2006
Knights of Columbus
I. Call to Order: 8:08 PM
Board Members Present:
President-Joe Tringale; Treasurer-Phil Good; Secretary-Mark Pistorino; Registrar – Kevin Horrigan; Travel Coordinator Bill Mathews;Vice-President – Rick Archambault
II. Secretary's Report:
III. Treasurer's Report:
· Phil Good read and submitted monthly Treasurer's Report which was accepted.
· Ending balance - $78,515 in checking account, $46,103 in term deposit and $72,916 in the field account. Total balance $197,534.
V. Travel Teams/MYSL
· September 23rd & 24th tentatively scheduled for pictures. Scott is waiting for confirmation from High School.
· Registration still open. Late registrations will be accepted through the registrar only (mail or in-person) until August 31st.
· 1023 Intramural Players and 233 Travel Players registered to date.
VIII. Town Coordinator
· See Travel Team section.
IX. Other Business – President/Vice President
· Field lining and Net set-up/breakdown discussed.
§ Mark Slafsky will have B&G2 nets and G3&4 nets. First game Home team picks-up and sets up, Last game home team breaks-down and returns.
· Transition of Officers
§ Need volunteers for nomination to next years BOD’s.
· Joe Walsh memorial bronze plaque is on order. Dedication will be at a Girls varsity game in late-October.
· Coaches “G” Course – August 21st 6:30-10:30 at Civic Center
· Coaches U12 Specialty Clinic – August 14th 7-9 at Civic Center
· Bill Mathews will contact coaches about attending courses
· Steve Coyne will set-up “F” course (8 hrs) this Fall and “E” course (16 hrs) next Spring.
XI –Meeting Adjourns – 9:24 PM