Wakefield Youth Soccer
January 4th 2007
Knights of Columbus
I. Call to Order: 8:03 PM
Board Members Present:
Vice-President- Rick Archambault; Treasurer-Phil Good; Secretary/Intramural
Coordinator-Mark Pistorino; Registrar – Kevin Horrigan; Travel Coordinator Bill
Mathews; Picture Coordinator – Scott Robertson; GM – Jim Fitzgerald; Town
Coordinator- Paul Melanson
II. Secretary's Report:
from December meeting read and accepted
Treasurer's Reports from November and December were read and accepted.
and “First Grade-U7” registrations will be held January 17th and
January 23rd (6:30 to 8:00 PM) at the Civic Center. Steve
DeGaravilla and Jim MacDonald will coordinate. Six week session
April 28th to June 9th. Cost $45.
will check availability of Beasley on Sundays for “K” and “First grade-U7”
and U18 Travel team registrations need to be completed. $75/player
registration fee. Coaches to get lists to Kevin. 18 players/team.
Rick will order uniforms.
U10, U12, and U14 rosters and ID’s in on time.
placements meeting went very well.
- April 7th thru June 9th (U10, U12 and U14).
– April 15th thru June 3rd (U16 and U18)
16th and 17th – commissioner’s cup
- MTOC –
Coaches meeting – U12 and U14 -Wednesday March 28th @ 7:30 PM
(probably at Joyce – Woburn, but not yet confirmed)
Coaches meeting U10, U16, and U18 – Thursday March 29th.
U10 @ 7:00. U16 and U18 @ 8:30. (probably at Joyce – Woburn,
but not yet confirmed)
needs to submit “at Fields Form” to league (where we will play).
needs ID cards with pictures by January 13th.
has submitted Field Permit requests March 17th to July 1st.
Joe will also check availability of Beasley on Sundays for “K” and “First
– Tuesday & Thursday’s 6 PM to 8:30 PM (U10 usually)
– Monday through Friday 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
– Sunday 12:00 PM – 8 PM (There may be some lacrosse conflicts that will
need to be resolved).
will be weekends of May 19th and June 2nd
practice dates – March 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, and 25. Bill will bring
schedule to February meeting.
Nothing new to report. Looking at weekend of September 15th
Need U16 and U18 travel team registrations. Coaches will get lists
VIII. Other Business –
President/Vice President/Referee Coordinator
Uniform returns – Rick and Dave Chapman are testing reprinted
jerseys. Rick will contact coaches with further direction.
U8 subcommittee (Mike Boudreau – Chairperson) recommendations will be
reviewed with the board on Wednesday January 31st.
Steve Coyne has scheduled coaches ‘F” license course for March 15th
and March 22nd. Thursday nights – 4hrs./night (7:00 to 11:00
PM). Need “G” license as a pre-requisite.
IX –Meeting Adjourns –