Wakefield Youth Soccer
March 1st 2007
Knights of Columbus
I. Call to Order: 8:06 PM
Board Members Present:
President-Joe Tringale; Treasurer-Phil Good; Secretary/Intramural Coordinator-Mark Pistorino; Registrar – Kevin Horrigan; Scott Robertson;
II. Secretary's Report:
III. Treasurer's Report:
· Treasurer's Report from February was read and accepted.
· Phil Good read and submitted monthly Treasurer's Report which was accepted.
· Ending balance - $43,239 in checking account, $46,924 in term deposit and $80,309 in the field account for a total cash balance of $170,472.
V. Travel Teams/MYSL
· Date set - September 15th &16th 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM for pictures.
· Kevin needs U16 and U18 travel team rosters. Paul Melanson has rosters.
· Registrations scheduled for Sunday April 29th for Walk-in, and On-line beginning sometime in March. Mark P. to reserve Civic Center for walk-in registrations.
· Need to update website for on-line registrations. Target date of March 15th.
VIII. Referee Coordinator
· Training classes are scheduled in March (Woburn and Burlington). Check Mass. Youth Soccer website for dates, times and locations.
IX. Other Business – President/Vice President/Referee Coordinator
· Katie Johnson of the New England Revolution presented information regarding events at the Rev’s games at Gillette Stadium.
· Joe Walsh plaque unveiling tentatively scheduled for Sunday May 20th @ 7:30 PM. This is the first tryout date.
· Rich Shea spoke on behalf of the scholarship fund fundraiser being set-up in Joe Walsh’s memory. Joe Walsh Scholarship (Fund) (Sports) Trivia Night on Saturday May 19th at the WSSC.
· Coaches Clinic – “F” License course March 15th and 22nd 7:00 – 11:00 PM
· Next meeting April 5th
X –Meeting Adjourns – 9:17 PM