Wakefield Youth Soccer
May 3rd 2007
Knights of Columbus
I. Call to Order: 8:03 PM
Board Members Present:
President-Joe Tringale; Vice-President-Rick Archambault; Travel Coordinator-Bill Mathews; GM-Jim Fitzgerald; MYSL Rep. Paul Melanson; Secretary/Intramural Coordinator-Mark Pistorino; Registrar – Kevin Horrigan; Picture Coordinator Scott Robertson;
II. Secretary's Report:
III. Treasurer's Report:
· Treasurer reports from March and April read and accepted.
V. Travel Teams/MYSL
· Date set - September 15th &16th 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM for pictures - Crowley Photo.
· Registrations currently on-line
· Late registration Fee to be imposed May 13th.
· On-line registrations will close a week before each tryout then reopen.
· Walk-in held during this meeting.
VIII. Referee Coordinator
IX. Other Business – President/Vice President/Referee Coordinator
· Joe Walsh plaque unveiling scheduled for Sunday May 20th @ 7:30 PM. This is the first tryout date.
· Citizen’s scholarship fund fundraiser being set-up in Joe Walsh’s memory. Joe Walsh Scholarship (Fund) (Sports) Trivia Night on Saturday May 19th at the WSSC.
· MLS camp brochures available. Webmaster will put a message on website. Scheduled for week of August 6th.
· Nominations for Board positions:
§ President Jim Fitzgerald
§ Vice-President Mike Boudreau
§ Treasurer Joe Tringale
§ Secretary Julie Fairweather
§ General Manager Mark Pistorino
§ Intramural Coordinator Kevin Horrigan
§ Travel Coordinator Steve Logan
§ Town Coordinator Steve DeGaravilla
§ Registrar Open
§ Picture Coordinator Scott Robertson
§ Web Designer Dan White
§ Referee Coordinator Open
· Vote at June Meeting, which will also be the Annual Meeting
· Next meeting June 7th
X –Meeting Adjourns @ 9:35