Wakefield Youth Soccer
Monthly Meeting Minutes
November 1st 2007
Knights of Columbus
I. Call to Order: 8:10 PM
Board Members Present:
Present - President-Jim Fitzgerald; Vice President- Mike Boudreau; Travel Coordinator-Steve Logan; GM-Mark Pistorino; Treasurer-Joe Tringale; MYSL Rep. Steve DeGaravilla; Intramural Coordinator- Kevin Horrigan; Registrar –John Bosco; Webmaster - Dan White
II. Secretary's Report:
III. Treasurer's Report:
· Treasurer reports for October read and accepted. Ending balance - $73,609 in checking account, $47,501 in term deposit and $89,871 in the field account for a total cash balance of $210,981.
IV. Vice-President/Equipment Manager:
· Dan will update with equipment return information.
· Dan will post “coaches wanted” solicitation.
· Dan will also post need for players as necessary.
VII. President and General Information
· WHS/WSA Girl’s soccer night didn’t go as well as expected due to numerous other school conflicts that evening for the WSA players. Next year we intend to start the process earlier.
· Sub-committee to be formed to update the Constitution/By-Laws
· Jim will see what is available for indoor facilities for Winter practices
· Fields committee needs to re-convene. Jim will contact members soon to try to re-organize.
· Spring soccer for “K” and Grade “1” program has field concerns which need to be addressed.
· Next meeting December 6th.
IX. Intramural Coordinator
· No Make-ups, except for the “K” and “Grade 1” programs which will play November 10th.
· Netting at Moulton has disappeared.
· There was some confusion with rain-outs as some coaches chose not to play last Saturday.
X. Travel Coordinator/MYSL
XI –Meeting Adjourns @ 9:15