Wakefield Youth Soccer
Monthly Meeting Minutes
December 6th 2007
Knights of Columbus
I. Call to Order: 8:08 PM
Board Members Present style='font-size:14.0pt'>:
Present - President-Jim Fitzgerald; Vice President- Mike Boudreau; Travel Coordinator-Steve Logan; GM-Mark Pistorino; Treasurer-Joe Tringale; MYSL Rep. Steve DeGaravilla; Intramural Coordinator- Kevin Horrigan;Webmaster - Dan White
II. Secretary's Report:
· Minutes from November meeting read and accepted.
III. Treasurer's Report:
· Treasurer reports for November read and accepted. Ending balance - $65,524 in checking account, $47,501 in term deposit and $89,932 in the field account for a total cash balance of $202,957.
· Some Spring Travel players are delinquent in payment. Treasurer recommends assigning late fee. Un-paid players cannot participate in practices, games or other functions run by WSA. List of players provided to coaches.
· Treasurer will evaluate alternative accounts for term deposit.
IV. Vice-President/Equipment Manager:
o Contact Mike for additional Equipment returns or equipment needs for winter practice.
· Homepage is being updated to make navigation of site easier.
VII. President and General Information
· Constitution and By-Laws
§ Beginning the process of changing and updating the document
§ Cannot change officially until May
§ Every B.O.D. member needs to define their roles and responsibilities.
§ Looking at By-laws from other towns.
· Jim Fitzgerald looking into indoor practice space availability.
· Motion to donate $100 gift to coach Paul Hendricks who is recovering from a bicycle accident accepted. Steve D. to coordinate.
IX. Intramural Coordinator
· Nothing to report.
· Spring K & 1 program/fields to be discussed at next meeting
X. Travel Coordinator/MYSL
XI –Meeting Adjourns @ 9:17