Wakefield Youth Soccer
Monthly Meeting Minutes
March 6, 2008
Knights of Columbus
I. Call to Order: 8:05 PM
Board Members Present:
President Jim Fitzgerald; Vice President Mike Boudreau; Travel Coordinator Steve Logan; Treasurer Joe Tringale; MYSL Rep. Steve DeGaravilla; Intramural Coordinator Kevin Horrigan; Secretary Julie Fairweather
II. Secretary's Report:
· Minutes from February meeting read and accepted.
III. Treasurer's Report:
· Treasurer’s report was read and accepted.
· Open an interest bearing account to earn more on money in accounts.
IV. Vice-President/Equipment Manager:
· D. White not present, but the site looks good, please let him know we appreciate it.
· New dates need to be added to the calendar, please share them with Dan.
VIII Intramural Coordinator
IX Travel Coordinator/MYSL
X. President and General Information
· Games played at Mapleway will need to be played between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
· Travel coaches, open position for BU10-D team.
· Indoor schedule is set up with gym assignments please be sure to use the time allotted at the Galvin.
· Dates – we have a commitment for the 15th and 16th, the 22nd & 23rd, and 29th & 30th to use the Galvin Middle School Gym. We also have the opportunity to go into the Galvin and other facilities on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights for practice as well from 5 to 10 p.m. at the coaches’ own dime for anywhere from $15 to $25 an hour. Anyone interested should let J. Fitzgerald know.
· Games start April 5th, 2008.
· J. Fitzgerald will let the coaches know when the fields are available.
· Discussion of Coaches’ Social on Saturday, March 9, 2008
· Next meeting April 3rd, 2008.
· Fall registration will take place in April.
XI –Meeting Adjourns @ 9:30 p.m.