Coach Education Courses
WSA encourages coaches to improve their coaching skills by taking courses in addition to the educational opportunities offered internally by WSA. We believe that every great coach will want to further their education and WSA will support this by reimbursing active coaches for the cost of approved courses only (listed below). Active coaches are those that are currently assigned as a head or assistant coach during the season the course will be attended.
- The courses listed below are pre-approved.
- Courses not listed below must be reviewed and signed off by our Director of Coaching before WSA will consider reimbursement.
- For more course information, click on the headers/titles.
- When you are ready to register for one of the courses below, let WSA know that you will be doing so by filling out this quick registration form. (TBD)
- Introduction to Grassroots Coaching
- 4 v 4 Grassroots License
- 7 v 7 Grassroots License
- 11 v 11 Grassroots License
- D License
- 7v7 / 9v9
- GK 1
- held every January
- Only the general session is pre-approved.
- Additional workshops must be approved by the DoC.
To qualify for reimbursement, the following steps are required:
- Complete this request form: Request Form
- Provide a receipt showing payment amount and date of course
- Provide proof of attendance (certificate, coursework)
- Submit copy/scan/original receipt and attendance document by:
- Email to [email protected] OR
- Mail to: WSA, PO Box 177, Wakefield, MA 01880
Once the form and required documents are received, unless we have further questions, you will receive your reimbursement check in the mail within a couple of weeks.
Questions about reimbursements can be sent to [email protected]