Greetings, and thank you for volunteering for the Wakefield Soccer Association.
I am the CORI submitter for Wakefield soccer and am in charge of making sure everyone who has any contact with children does a CORI check. Please follow the steps below and we will be able to fulfill the requirements of the state law and of Mass. Youth Soccer.
— Michael Kilkelly
All adults (persons age 18 and older) are required to register directly with Mass Youth Soccer using the new Adult Registration Portal on ShareView. Even if adults have previously registered with their local organizations and have an up-to-date CORI registration, they will still be required to register using this new process, which is outlined below.
If you have any questions or problems, contact our Director of Risk Management at [email protected]
1) Have a color headshot photo of yourself available to be uploaded on your computer/device.
2) Enter or Update your personal information in Wakefield Soccer’s Sportsmanager system.
- If you have coached recently, we already have your information. Go on to Step 3.
- If you are a first-time coach or do not know how to make updates in SportsManager, use this Parent’s Guide to Using SportsManager to get into the system to enter/update your data. We must have your name, email address, date of birth, gender, and phone numbers.
If you have any problems with the steps below, call the Affinity Hotline at 800-808-7195.
3) Register with Mass Youth Soccer. Click HERE for instructions and to register.
- When uploading your photo, do NOT immediately hit the close button after you have selected the file. WAIT for a second pop-up screen to appear after you have selected your file.
- If your photo is huge, click on the Resize button until it is a decent size (e.g. 3 x 3 inches)
4) Check your email for the confirmation email from Massachusetts Youth Soccer
- The email will indicate whether or not you will need to go through the CORI registration process.
- If the email says your CORI registration was uploaded, you are finished! Thank you!
- If you need to go through the CORI registration process, follow the link provided in the email and complete all instructions. Do not forget to print your ELA form as instructed.
- Turn in your printed form and show, in person, your ID to Michael Kilkelly, WSA Cori Submitter. You may contact him at: [email protected]