Volunteer To Coach
Thank you for your interest in coaching with Wakefield Soccer. Your involvement is critical to the success of our programs! If you do not have a child in any program, you are still welcome to coach.
In order to coach, if you are 18 years old or older, you must be current with your adult registration and CORI check with the state of Massachusetts. See below to determine the steps you will need to take, if any.
If you coached in a previous season and your CORI is not expiring, you are all set. No further action is required for the 2017-2018 season.
Note: To verify your CORI/Risk Status Approval expiration date, check your existing Adult Credential card for the Compliance Exp date. You may also log into your MYSA Adult Registration account HERE and click on the Applications tab, located under your photo, to see your Risk Status and Expiration Date.
If your CORI is expiring during the season, you will need to update your previous registration by registering as a Returning User at: http://www.mayouthsoccer.org/members/adult_registration/
You must perform the following steps before you are allowed to coach:
- Fill out the Volunteer To Coach form HERE
- If you are over 18 years old or older, register with MYSA at: http://www.mayouthsoccer.org/members/adult_registration/
- Provide a copy of your license to WSA’s Risk Management director, Michael Kilkelly. Contact him at [email protected]
- Receive an APPROVED CORI status
- Obtain a coaches lanyard with photo