Details for Spring 2021 Intramural Programs
Things to Know for a great Sunday session
In the past 14 days, has your child:
1) experienced a fever of 100.4 or greater, cough, loss of smell or taste, shortness of breath, runny nose?
2) received a positive result from a COVID-19 test ?
3) been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 or symptoms ?
4) or someone in close contact traveled to a region with COVID-19 restrictions?
- Please arrive no earlier than 15/20 minutes prior to your scheduled time
- Mask wearing is required for all
- 6 feet of Social Distancing between family units is required
For more information please view our COVID-19 page HERE
Your Team Assignment email confirms the program and time you are registered for.
- 9:00 – 9:40 AM – Tots Program (Note this does not start until April 25)
- 10:00 – 10:40 AM – Pre-K Program
- 11:00 – 11:40 AM – Pre-K and Kindergarten Program
- 12:00 – 12:40 PM – Kindergarten Program
- 1:00 – 1:40 PM – Grade 1 Boys Academy
- 2:00 – 2:40 PM – Grade 1 Girls Academy
- 3:00 – 3:40 PM – Grade 2 Boys Academy
- 4:00 – 4:40 PM – Grade 2 Girls Academy
- All Sunday sessions are held at Beasley Field: Map
- Upon arriving please head directly to your field and check-in with your coach.
- Fields will be marked with a flag number that corresponds to your team name’s number.
- These guidelines are subject to change depending on state and/or town protocols
Spectators are not permitted on the turf field. ONLY fields 2 and 3 will be permitted to have spectators on the turf. This area will be outlined for those fields.
Spectators are not permitted to spectate on the running lanes of the track.
Spectators are permitted to watch from the rubber track surface behind each field goal post.
Spectators are also permitted to watch from the blacktop on the outside of the track, outside of the fencing around the field, or up on the hill behind the scoreboard.
- Click on the image below to see the field set up and permitted viewing areas
- When the session is over players should find their parent/guardian.
- Do not congregate on the field or in the parking lot.
- Leave the premises immediately to avoid overlap with the next incoming session.
- Soccer cleats or athletic sneakers
- Shin guards
- Face mask- masks must have elastic straps that go around the ears. Players are not permitted to wear neck gaiters or masks that tie behind the head
- A team shirt will be provided to each player