FALL 2020 WEEKLY REMINDERS - 9/14/2020
This message will be sent out weekly with the latest information and reminders for our Fall 2020 season. Please acquaint yourself and your player with the information within.
For all WSA activities in Fall 2020, if your player is not feeling well – keep them home. (COVID 19 SYMPTOMS)
GENERAL – PRACTICES
- Practices are 1 hour in duration. Do not arrive at the field location until 5 minutes prior to the start time. There is no socialization before or after the practice. Players must leave fields immediately.
- At Mullen/Walton, please follow the drop off/pick-up process outlined in this diagram.
- Upon arrival, find your team’s location and COVID Coordinator for check-in. COVID Coordinators will have a badge (and have registered with MYSA and received a CORI check). Players will be asked general health questions, ensure that they have appropriate PPE and will sanitize their hands.
- Wear a mask entering and exiting the field, as well as during play. Masks must have ear loops – they cannot be a buff, bandana or have straps that wrap around the head.
- Bring a light and dark shirt for drills – pinnies will not be handed out.
- Belongings must be consolidated in a bag – it is not recommended to have loose articles on the playing field.
- Do not bring any equipment. Sanitized equipment will be provided by WSA and Head Coaches will be responsible for managing equipment.
- Benches will not be utilized, chairs cannot be placed on the turf – players should bring a small blanket or towel if needed.
- No spectators for practices, and there is a 1 spectator per player limit for Saturday games. Spectators are required to check in at the Covid Coordinator desk upon arrival.
- 6’ social distanced spacing is required. Seating around the field will be marked for social distancing.
- No chairs can be placed on the turf.
WSA INFORMATION – BOOKMARK THIS LINK, IT WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY