MYSA Adult Registration
Instructions for the 2021-2022 Soccer Year
|Soccer Connect Account Login|
To participate in any WSA soccer activity, adults (coaches, administrators, referees, volunteers, etc) must go through a registration process every year to comply with Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association (“MYSA”) and state/federal regulations. Once completed, an adult credential will be provided, allowing you to participate in this soccer year (Sept – Aug).
Step 1: EVERY SOCCER YEAR, ALL adults must (re-)register with MYSA.
A soccer year runs from September 1 – August 30.
|Please make sure to select Wakefield Soccer when asked for your primary organization.|
For detailed instructions, you may reference these detailed guides:
Step 2: Complete Required Training
- Safesport Abuse Prevention Training – Everyone must complete some amount of training each soccer year.
- CDC Concussion Training – Must be retaken every 2 years
To determine the specific training you are required to complete this year:
- login into your U.S. Soccer Connect account by clicking the Start Training button below
- Click on the Certificates tab
- For the Safesport, Concussion, and CORI Verified boxes, if you see a checkmark and a verified date, or if you see an uploaded document and a verified date in that requirement upload field, you are good for that requirement for this soccer year.
- If you do not see the checks/dates for each box, scroll back up to get instructions for accessing the training.
Step-by-Step Safesport HELP Guide
Step-by-Step CDC Concussion HELP Guide
- Safesport Help Desk: 720-676-6417 Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm EST, and Sat/Sun: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm EST.
- U.S. Soccer Connect Help Desk: 855-703-2558 Mon – Fri: 11:30 am- 8:00 pm EST and Sat: 10:00 AM – 6:00 pm EST
Step 3: Pick up your Credentials
- Next pick-ups:
- Intramural coaches: pick up your credentials at your session
- Friday, Sept 17, 6:00 – 7:00 pm at Mullen field during field training session
If you have your plastic sleeve/lanyard from a previous season, please reuse it.
If you cannot make it at the designated times, please CONTACT ME to make other arrangements.
- If you have never been CORI-verified, print and sign your CORI acknowledgment form and bring it along with your driver’s license when you come to pick up your credentials.
- To print your CORI Acknowledgement form, after logging into your account, click on the Print Documents link located under your photo or under the Applications tab. Follow the Adult/CORI Registration line to the Receipt & Forms link, then click on that link to create and download your printable PDF CORI Acknowledgement Form. Log in Now
Got Questions? Email the WSA Risk Manager: [email protected]