MYSA Adult Registration
Instructions for the 2020-2021 Soccer Year
|Soccer Connect Account Login|
To participate in any WSA soccer activity, adults (coaches, administrators, referees, volunteers) must complete and/or pass the 5 steps below to comply with Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association (“MYSA”) and state/federal regulations. Once completed, an adult credential will be provided, allowing you to participate in this soccer year (Sept 2020 – Aug 2021).
General Help: email [email protected]
Returning Coaches/Adults that registered last year:
- The process is much quicker and easier this time around.
- You will have to take the SafeSport Abuse Prevention REFRESHER course this year which is much shorter than last year.
- You will not have to take the concussion course this year.
- Please find your plastic cardholder/lanyard from last year and reuse it.
Returning-Only Coaches/Adult Required Steps:
- If you run into trouble completing the steps below, refer to the very detailed MYSA instructions HERE
- FIRST, register your account with MYSA HERE (Your account is not visible to WSA until the day after you register.)
- Complete the Safesport Abuse REFRESHER 1 course. Login into your account HERE. Click on the Certificates tab to get further instructions.
- To see the status of all your MYSA requirements, just scroll down on the Certificates tab.
- Email [email protected] to make arrangements to pick up your Adult Credentials.
First-time Adult Participants [never coached or volunteered for WSA before]
- Completing all the steps will take about 3 hours. Please plan accordingly. They do not have to be done all in one sitting.
- When creating the various accounts required, use the same email, first name, and last name for all of the accounts. This will make your life much easier as you go through all the steps.
- Have a passport-quality photo in a file ready to be uploaded – headshot only, no hats, no sunglasses, good lighting. Unacceptable photos will be deleted.
First-Time Required Steps:
- FIRST, Register your account with MYSA HERE (Your account is not visible to WSA until the day after you register.)
- Complete the Safesport Abuse prevention and concussion training. This can take up to 2 hours.
- Login into your account HERE.
- Click on the Certificates tab to get further instructions for completing the:
- SafeSport Training
- Concussion training from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) Training Information
- You do NOT have to upload your driver’s license.
- Download your CORI acknowledgment form. If you are not already logged into your account, login into your account HERE. Click on the Applications tab. On the row with the Adult/CORI registration, click on the Receipt & Forms link which will download a receipt.pdf file to your device. Print that out.
- Get your CORI acknowledgment form and driver’s license verified. Email [email protected] to make arrangements for the verification and to pick up your Adult Credentials (frequently referred to as your “lanyard”).