Things to Know for a great Sunday session
In the past 14 days, has your child:
1) experienced a fever of 100.4 or greater, cough, loss of smell or taste, shortness of breath, runny nose?
2) received a positive result from a COVID-19 test ?
3) been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 or symptoms ?
4) or someone in close contact traveled to a region with COVID-19 restrictions?
- Please arrive no earlier than 15/20 minutes prior to your scheduled time
- Mask wearing is required for all
- 6 feet of Social Distancing between family units is required
For more information please view our COVID-19 page HERE
Your Team Assignment email confirms the program and time you are registered for.
- 9:00 – 9:40 AM – Tots Program (Note this does not start until April 25)
- 10:00 – 10:40 AM – Pre-K Program
- 11:00 – 11:40 AM – Pre-K and Kindergarten Program
- 12:00 – 12:40 PM – Kindergarten Program
- 1:00 – 1:40 PM – Grade 1 Boys Academy
- 2:00 – 2:40 PM – Grade 1 Girls Academy
- 3:00 – 3:40 PM – Grade 2 Boys Academy
- 4:00 – 4:40 PM – Grade 2 Girls Academy
- All Sunday sessions are held at Beasley Field: Map
- Upon arriving please head directly to your field and check-in with your coach.
- Fields will be marked with a flag number that corresponds to your team name’s number.
- These guidelines are subject to change depending on state and/or town protocols
Spectators are not permitted on the turf field. ONLY fields 2 and 3 will be permitted to have spectators on the turf. This area will be outlined for those fields.
Spectators are not permitted to spectate on the running lanes of the track.