Registration Fee Refunds
- Refund requests must be made using the request form linked below. Verbal and e-mail requests will not be honored. Notifying a coach or age director that your child will not be playing that season does not constitute a request for a refund.
- At the time WSA is notified that a player is dropping, regardless of whether or not a refund was approved, the player will be removed from the roster.
- Players who cannot be placed on a team because there are no available spots will receive a full refund.
- Refunds are provided by WSA by check or account credit. Do not contact Sportsmanager or your credit card company for a refund.
- Refunds will be for the amount of the registration fee, pro-rated for any multi-player discounts, less any late fees and less a Processing Fee which depends on the league and season for which the player was registered. The fee covers non-refundable state and regional affiliation fees including insurance and/or registration processing fees.
- Requests submitted after two weeks into a season will not be granted except for unexpected medical conditions, player relocation to another town, or if WSA is unable to place a player on a team. Refund will be adjusted as indicated above.
- WSA reserves the right to change these policies without notice.