WSA COMMUNITY – FALL 2020 WEEKLY REMINDERS - 10/17
- Rain is expected, please send your player with more than one mask, and dress for the weather with uniform tops on the outside.
For all WSA activities in Fall 2020, if your player is not feeling well – keep them home. (COVID 19 SYMPTOMS)
PARENT & SPECTATOR REMINDERS
- Masks MUST be worn while attending any WSA game. This is non-negotiable and a requirement by the state and MYSA guidelines.
- No spectators for practices, and there is a 1 spectator per player limit for Saturday and Sunday games. Due to the request for increased oversight on activities, audits for compliance of masks and spectator count are being performed weekly.
- 6’ social distanced spacing is required.
- No chairs can be placed on the turf.
- If your player cannot make a Saturday game you must alert your coach in advance. The teams are intentionally small to allow for optimal playing time.
- Wear a mask entering and exiting the field, as well as during play. Masks must have ear loops – they cannot be a buff, bandana or have straps that wrap around the head.
- ACADEMY GRADE 1 AND 2 PLAYERS: Bring your red WSA shirt and bring a light shirt for games – pinnies will not be handed out.
- SATURDAY GAMES: Wear the designated color shirt for the game (HOME: Red AWAY: White/Gray) and bring an alternate shirt if playing goalie.
SCHEDULE REMINDERS – IN-TOWN SATURDAY GAMES (G3/4, G5/6, G7/8)
The Saturday schedule is linked at the top of the WSA website for reference. There isa tab for Oct 17, and the following 3 weeks.
WSA INFORMATION – BOOKMARK THIS LINK, IT WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY
This message will be sent out weekly with the latest information and reminders for our Fall 2020 season. Please acquaint yourself and your player with the information within.