Welcome to the Wakefield Soccer Association – Wakefield, MA
The Wakefield Soccer Association strives to provide a quality recreational, youth soccer experience for all of our members. We believe that good sportsmanship and a desire to coach, play, or watch soccer in a way that honors the game, are the cornerstones of that experience. In doing so, we aim to create a lifelong appreciation of the game by actively seeking to promote soccer to the youth of Wakefield.
November 21st, 2019
Winter Tot’s Program
WSA’s tot’s program has returned! It is now open to kids that are 2.5 to 4 years old. The curriculum emphasizes fun and the fundamentals of soccer: dribbling, stopping, changing direction, as well as other basic coordination skills. Kids only need sneakers to participate.
Session 1: Wednesdays, January 15 – February 19, 2020 (6 weeks) 1:15-1:45 pm (Ages 2-3) 1:45-2:15 pm (Ages 3-4)
Session 2: Fridays, January 17 – February 21, 2020 (6 weeks) 11:30-12:00 pm (Ages 2-3) 12:00-12:30 pm (Ages 3-4)
Session 3: Wednesdays, February 26 – April 1, 2020 (6 weeks) 1:15-1:45 pm (Ages 2-3) 1:45-2:15 pm (Ages 3-4)
Session 4: Fridays, February 28 – April 3, 2020 (6 weeks) 11:30-12:00 pm (Ages 2-3) 12:00-12:30 pm (Ages 3-4)
A minimum of 8 children must be registered for each session for the program to take place.
If a session is canceled, a full refund will be provided.
Location: Americal Center
November 6th, 2019
Winter Clinic 2020 Registration is now open
Details about the Winter Training Program can be found HERE
Registration Fee $150 for all ages (Pre-K through Grade 12)
Multi-session discount of $50 will be applied beginning with the third child that’s registered
Send registration questions to our registrar at: [email protected]
October 24th, 2019
Signup for 9th-12th Spring Travel Tryouts
Posted In: General WSA News
This Spring will be the first year for our High School age groups to play within the Essex County Youth Soccer Association. As a result their age brackets are little different than in years past. ECYSA has two age groups, G11 and PG. The G11 age group which consists of Grade 9, 10, and 11 while the PG age group consists of Grade 12 and college Freshmen. We encourage all of our High School ages, including Seniors, to try out as we would like to offer a G11 and a PG team.
Girls Tryouts- November 19 from 6-8PM on Walton Field
Boys Tryouts- November 21 from 6-8PM on Walton Field
Signup for tryouts using this Google form.
Email Mackenzie at [email protected] if you have any questions.
September 26th, 2019
Soccer Pictures are Sept 28 & 29
Soccer pictures are scheduled for Sat Sept 28 and Sun Sept 29. Click Here for Schedule
Pictures will be taken at the High School cafeteria on 60 Farm St.
Save time and pre-order online with your credit or debit card. Use the password soccer HERE
If you pre-order, bring your printed receipt to the photo shoot
- On photo day, you can pay with cash, check, money order or credit card.
- Our cashiers will answer questions and make change at the shoot. We display many items on location that may not be listed on the envelope. Ask the cashier about our new prepositional pennants and new champion Memory Mate.
- You may add to your order at the photo shoot with any of the payment methods previously mentioned.
- If you did not order online, fill out the photo form prior to arriving and you can hand in with your payment when you arrive
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your photo time
- All players must wear their uniform shirts (and shorts for travel teams)
- Players should not wear cleats
- Come in at left set of front doors and check-in at the table
- If you can not make your allotted time, you may schedule a photo time for your child by emailing [email protected]
- If you have any questions, call Roy at Crowley Photo 207-829-6775 or email [email protected]